Information We Collect
When you use our website and services, we collect information about you in the following ways:
– Information you provide to us: When you create an account on our website or sign up for our newsletter, we collect information such as your name, email address, and password. If you contact us for customer support, we will also collect any information you provide to us at that time.
– Information we collect automatically: When you use our website and services, we automatically collect certain information about your device and your usage of our website and services. This includes information such as your IP address, browser type, operating system, the referring web page, pages visited, location, mobile carrier, device identifiers, and crash data. We may also collect information about your usage of our website and services, such as the date and time you use our website and services, the areas or pages of our website and services that you visit, the amount of time you spend on a page, and other click-stream or usage data.
Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies
We may also collect information using web beacons (also known as clear gifs). Web beacons are small graphic images that may be used on our website and in emails relating to our website and services, and allow us to collect information such as the browser type used, visiting times, and pages viewed.
How We Use Your Information
We use the information we collect about you for the following purposes:
– To provide, operate, and maintain our website and services;
– To create and manage your account;
– To provide customer support;
– To communicate with you about our website and services;
– To detect, investigate, and prevent fraud or other illegal activities; and
Sharing of Your Information
We may share your information with the following third parties:
– Service providers: We may share your information with third-party service providers who provide website, hosting, data storage, security, payment processing, and other services to us.
– Business partners: We may share your information with our business partners for marketing or other purposes.
– Legal reasons: We may share your information if we believe in good faith that such disclosure is necessary to (a) comply with relevant laws or to respond to subpoenas or warrants served on us; or (b) protect the rights, property, or safety of APK Corner, our users, or others.
We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you with our website and services. If you wish to cancel your account or request that we no longer use your information to provide you with our website and services, please contact us at [email protected] . We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.